- 1.Rarity - There are five levels of headphone rarity, the higher the rarity of the headphones, the more likely it is that you will mine PENTA STONEs or SWT during play. Rarity increases in the following order: N, N PRO, X, X PRO, and ELITE.
- 2.Level - The level of the headphones is another important parameter. The level is also related to the possibility of your mining, but increasing your level grants you various utilities, such as the ability to mint new headphones and earn $SWT.
- 3.Genre - The genre of the headphones indicates what kind of music the headphones are suitable for listening to. The number of tokens a user can earn with the headphones will be maximized when the genre of the headphones matches the music being listened to. Therefore, it is important to listen to the music of the genre that matches the headphones being used.
- 4.Potential - Potential is an important parameter when remodeling headphones. Normally, the rarity of a headphone does not change with continued use. However, for headphones with high potential, there is a possibility that the rarity will increase as soon as the headphones are remodeled. Conversely, headphones with a low potential value may decrease in rarity with remodeling, so the potential value significantly impacts the user's game strategy.
- 5.Luck - Luck is a parameter related to sudden events when music is played through headphones. Luck increases the likelihood of receiving various additional rewards.